- What do you expect from us as you will be using Form 1099 Online e-filing services?
- What we expect from you i.e., certain rules to be followed to use our services.
- Content in Form1099online service i.e., intellectual property rights on the content.
- In case of problems, the legal rights you have.
- What to expect if you violate these terms.
Form 1099 online grants permission to temporarily download one copy of the information or software. Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the content.
- Use the information for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Remove any notations from the information.
- Transfer the material to other people.
- Duplicate the information on any other server.
The license shall be automatically terminated if you disobey anyone among the above instructions.
The e-filing services are provided by Form 1099 online on an “as is” &“as available” basis. Even we seek to provide safe, secure, well-functioning services, we can’t guarantee continuous access to our services. Thus no warranties, no guarantee of accuracy, & no warranties on third parties.
Form 1099 Online is not liable to you for any incidental, special, consequential, direct, indirect, or punitive damages based on warranty.
Law of governing
- No refund for transmitted 1099 returns.
- Notify duplicate payment refund requests within 15 days from the payment date.
- The refund process consumes time. It takes nearly 5-7 business days to process your refund.
- If you change the form type, EIN, or tax year on any tax return, after you have submitted or paid your return, it will be counted as an additional return and also you’ll be charged for that return.