What Do We Collect?
The information we collect directly when you use our services are:
- Date of birth.
- Business information.
- E-mail address.
- Phone number.
- Social Security number.
- Third-party financial account information like ID & password.
- Mailing address.
Information received automatically when you visit or use our services
- IP address or other device address.
- Web browser or device type.
- Geo location data.
- Web pages that you visit before.
- Pages you view on the site.
- The actions you take on the site.
- Date & time when you use our services.
Why do we collect?
We may collect & use your personal information for the following
business purposes to:
- Provide the site & various functions offered by the site.
- Store & use your preferences to personalize user experience.
- Full fill any contact requests that you make on the site.
- Enhance the security.
- Comply with legal obligations.
How you can manage your information?
You can manage the following information in our site:
- Update or correct your profile.
- Deactivate your account.
- Unsubscribe from email or SMS communications.
Where do we share your information?
- We may disclose the information you have provided in connection to provide our business services.
- Share your information with non-affiliated third-party lending partners to use specific services.
- IP address, data etc are shared directly with non-affiliated third-party legal partners when you leave our site.
Form 1099 Online Contact Details
You can contact us with any queries or comments about this privacy
policy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.