What Do We Collect?
The information we collect directly when you use our services are:
- Business information.
- E-mail address.
- Phone number.
- Social Security number.
- Third-party financial account information like ID & password.
- Mailing address.
Information received automatically when you visit or use our services
- IP address or other device address.
- Web browser or device type.
- Geo-location data.
- Web pages that you visit before.
- Pages you view on the site.
- The actions you take on the site.
- Date & time when you use our services.
Note: All information collected through form1099online.com is encrypted and stored securely to protect your privacy. With us, you can be sure that your data is safe and secure.
Why do we collect?
We may collect & use your personal information for the following
business purposes to:
- Provide the site & various functions offered by the site.
- Store & use your preferences to personalize user experience.
- Full fill any contact requests that you make on the site.
- Enhance the security.
- Comply with legal obligations.
How you can manage your information?
You can manage the following information in our site:
- Update or correct your profile.
- Deactivate your account.
- Unsubscribe from email or SMS communications.
Where do we share your information?
- We may disclose the information you have provided in connection to provide our business services.
- Share your information with non-affiliated third-party lending partners to use specific services.
- IP address, data, etc are shared directly with non-affiliated third-party legal partners when you leave our site.
Form 1099 Online Contact Details
You can contact us with any queries or comments about this privacy
policy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How users can request data deletion?
Note: This action cannot be undone
- Sign in to form1099online.com.
- Navigate to Profile Page.
- Find the button named Delete My Account and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the Account Delete Page.
- Read the instructions, Confirm and Delete the Account.
You can delete your data with us using your email address as well.
To Delete your data with us please mail to email@example.com with the subject of “DELETE USER DATA REQUEST” from the registered Email address.
we will delete all your data with us and confirm with you with an email as well once we deleted your data.
According to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide the User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL. If you want to delete your activities for form1099online.com, you can remove your activities by following the instructions.
- Go to Your Facebook Account’s Settings & Privacy. Click ” Setting “.
- Then, go to ” Apps and Websites ” and you will see all of your Apps activities.
- Select the option box on form1099online.com.
- Click the” Remove” button.
- Congratulation, you successfully removed your activities.