Prepare & e-file IRS 1099 NEC, MISC, INT, DIV, R , A & K for 2021 File 1099 Forms Online
IRS Form 1099-INT (Interest Income) is an annual tax statement provided by payers of interest income that total of more than $10 from interest. IRS Form 1099-INT Form must be issued to payee and a copy mailed to or e-filed with the IRS
Who must file Form 1099-INT
File Form 1099-INT, Interest Income, for each person:
1. To whom you paid amounts reportable in boxes 1, 3, and 8 of at least $10 (or at least $600 of interest paid in the course of your trade or business described in the instructions for Box 1. Interest Income, later),
2. For whom you withheld and paid any foreign tax on interest, or
3. From whom you withheld (and did not refund) any federal income tax under the backup withholding rules regardless of the amount of the payment.
Report only interest payments made in the course of your trade or business including federal, state, and local government agencies and activities deemed nonprofit, or for which you were a nominee/middleman. Report tax-exempt interest that is not original issue discount (OID) on Form 1099-INT. You do not need to report tax-exempt interest that is OID. Report interest that is taxable OID in box 1 or 8 of Form 1099-OID, Original Issue Discount, not on Form 1099-INT. Report exempt-interest dividends from a mutual fund or other regulated investment company (RIC) on Form 1099-DIV.
- Box 1. Interest Income
- Box 2. Early Withdrawal Penalty
- Box 3. Interest on U.S. Savings Bonds and Treas. Obligations
- Box 4. Federal Income Tax Withheld
- Box 5. Investment Expenses
- Box 6. Foreign Tax Paid
- Box 7. Foreign Country or U.S. Possession
- Box 8. Tax-Exempt Interest
- Box 9. Specified Private Activity Bond Interest
- Box 10. Market Discount
- Box 11. Bond Premium
- Box 12. Bond Premium on U.S. Treasury Obligations
- Box 13. Bond Premium on Tax-Exempt Bond
- Box 14. Tax-Exempt and Tax Credit Bond CUSIP No.
- Boxes 15–17. State Information Read more info
How to E-FILE IRS Form 1099-INT
- Register or Sign in to your account
- Select a new 1099-INT Form or Click on New filing
- Enter Payer, Recipient and Form 1099-INT Information
- Enter state info as per the state requirement.
- Verify the info in the Cart or unsubmit forms page
E-Filing 1099 INT Online with Form1099online.Com is Quicker and Simple
Form 1099 online is an IRS authorized 1099 e-file provider.
Send 1099 int copy b to the recipient on or before January 31st, 2022.
File copy of 1099 in 2021 form with the IRS by February 28th, 2022.
If you file 1099 int form electronically the due date is March 31st, 2022